We are pleased to let you know that for the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 academic year, students who lose Seattle Promise eligibility have an opportunity to re-enter the program.
A Seattle Promise student that is currently ineligible may be eligible for program re-entry. The student must:
- have enrolled as a Seattle Promise scholar at a Seattle College (Central, North, or South) beginning in 2021, 2022, or 2023, AND
- have not yet completed their first associate degree, 90 college level credits or 3 years in the program, AND
- have not re-entered Seattle Promise before, AND
- be re-enrolling at the Seattle Colleges within 3 quarters of when they became ineligible, AND
- complete and submit this form prior to the first day of the quarter they wish to re-enter.
Students re-entering the program must complete their financial aid file by the last day of the quarter of the quarter they re-entered the program. Students re-entering the program must meet Seattle Promise eligibility criteria to remain eligible for Seattle Promise (attend a mid-quarter check-in every quarter, enroll full-time each quarter, and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress). Re-entry students who continue to meet eligibility criteria will remain eligible for Seattle Promise until they reach 90 college level credits, their first associates degree, or three years from when they began the program.
This form will help us get you back on track as quickly as possible.